Articles on this Page
- 03/05/12--05:21: _Sacramento’s Tower ...
- 05/20/12--12:00: _Best Food & Drink S...
- 12/28/12--05:00: _Best Family-Friendl...
- 09/29/13--21:22: _Tower Bridge Shuts ...
- 10/01/13--23:39: _Downtown Sacramento...
- 04/16/15--23:54: _What Will CalPERS D...
- 05/19/15--23:03: _All-Access Pass: A ...
- 07/09/15--07:33: _Body Washes Ashore ...
- 09/27/15--22:17: _Farm-To-Fork Dinner...
- 12/26/15--00:17: _Guide To Spending N...
- 02/27/16--05:00: _Best Jungle Gyms In...
- 03/11/16--00:02: _State Worker Rushin...
- 05/21/16--05:00: _Most Instagram Wort...
- 02/01/17--06:38: _Tower Bridge Reopen...
- 02/16/17--23:59: _Group Raising Money...
- 05/10/18--16:26: _Sea Lions In Sacram...
- 05/23/18--12:52: _Tower Bridge Constr...
- 05/24/18--11:30: _Tower Bridge Constr...
- 08/02/18--18:21: _John Doe Identified...
- 08/14/18--21:12: _31 Years Later, Tow...
- 03/05/12--05:21: Sacramento’s Tower Bridge To Be Partially Closed For Construction
- 05/20/12--12:00: Best Food & Drink Spots Near Sacramento’s Pride Parade And Festival
- 12/28/12--05:00: Best Family-Friendly New Year’s Parties In Sacramento
- 09/29/13--21:22: Tower Bridge Shuts Down For Farm-to-Fork Festival Dinner
- 07/09/15--07:33: Body Washes Ashore Near Tower Bridge
- 09/27/15--22:17: Farm-To-Fork Dinner Transforms Tower Bridge Into Eatery
- 12/26/15--00:17: Guide To Spending New Year’s Eve 2015 In Sacramento
- 02/27/16--05:00: Best Jungle Gyms In Sacramento
- 05/21/16--05:00: Most Instagram Worthy Locations Near Sacramento
- 02/01/17--06:38: Tower Bridge Reopens 7 Hours After Woman Makes Bomb Threat
- 02/16/17--23:59: Group Raising Money To Shine A New Light On Tower Bridge
- 05/10/18--16:26: Sea Lions In Sacramento River Using Tower Bridge as Shelter
- 05/24/18--11:30: Tower Bridge Construction Delayed; Was Supposed To Start Monday
- 08/02/18--18:21: John Doe Identified As ‘Bridge Hero’ From 1987 Tower Bridge Accident
Motorists who use the Tower Bridge may want to take an alternate route this week.
Sacramento Pride is one of the biggest events in the LGBT community and draws a number of locals and out-of-towners. While food and drink booths are available during the festival too, check out these fun spots to start the party early or continue the party after the festival is over.
From bursts of color in the evening sky to music, dance, rock climbing and ice, the final days of 2012 offer a little bit of everything to Sacramento residents and visitors. While ushering in the new year is often an adult-centric experience, these options offer fun and entertainment for families, teens and tots.
The Tower Bridge was closed on Sunday as Sacramento wrapped up its first farm-to-fork festival.
Out of nowhere, employees were sent an email informing them that the owner had unexpectedly turned off the burners for good in the restaurant that would typically be bustling with young professionals and couples.
It was originally going to be the home of a 53-story condominium tower, promised as the tallest residential highrise west of the Mississippi River. Construction had started in 2006, but now it’s quiet. The towers never got off the ground, and some of the completed foundation now sits exposed in the weeds of the dirt lot.
They are places maybe you’ve always wanted to go, but you can’t—local spots considered off-limits to the public. But this video is an all-access pass.
A female body has washed ashore near the Tower Bridge Thursday morning.
This is a different kind of fork in the road.
As 2015 ends and 2016 begins, celebrate Sacramento-style with music, food, champagne, acrobats on ice, magic, international entertainment, fireworks and more.
Playing games on electronic devices may keep kids engaged, and a tyke riding a battery-powered car is cute to watch. But running around a sunny playground with other children, swinging on the monkey bars and climbing on a jungle gym, are the real thing.
Dave Johnson says he’s been doing this for about two years now, and he calls it his lifelong mission. He’s passionate about cats, especially those by the Tower Bridge.
Generally speaking, scenic locations, popular hot-spots, the best restaurants and photo locations that inspire a simple and uncluttered shot do well on Instagram. That being said, Sacramento is chock full of Instagram-worthy locations that are worth visiting for the experience as well as "for the gram." Here are just a couple you should definitely check out.
West Sacramento Police found several suspicious devices inside the car that stopped traffic on the Tower Bridge Tuesday.
The idea is to install hundreds of energy-efficient LED lights on the tower that could be programmed to showcase every shade of the rainbow.
The sea lions hanging out in the Sacramento River are using the wooden structures under the Tower Bridge as a shelter.
Construction on the Tower Bridge starts Monday, May 28 and will last until mid-July.
Construction on the Tower Bridge is delayed until mid-July.
The unidentified man had jumped into the Sacramento river — trying to rescue people who had driven off the bridge.
The decades-old mystery was solved after DNA evidence found her father was a man dubbed The Tower Bridge Hero in Sacramento.