- RSS Channel Showcase 5484448
- RSS Channel Showcase 3731411
- RSS Channel Showcase 3952795
- RSS Channel Showcase 5777343
- 09/19/18--16:32: Start Of Delayed Tower Bridge Work Means Closures Next Week
- 09/29/18--18:00: More Tower Bridge Closures And Traffic Delays This Coming Week
- 10/15/18--14:52: Electrical Problems Temporarily Close Tower Bridge
- 11/07/18--23:08: Hawaiian Chieftain’s Plans Change Course With Tower Bridge Work
- 12/05/18--22:41: Another Broken Bridge In The Delta Has Drivers Fed Up
Only one lane will be open in both directions from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday through Thursday Sept. 27.
Caltrans said that motorists can expect delays during the week from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1 through Friday, Oct. 5.
Caltrans says electrical problems are plaguing the Tower Bridge early Monday afternoon, prompting a full closure of the road.
A tall ship's plans have run aground in Sacramento due to some Caltrans construction.
Another breakdown comes just days after problems on the Isleton Bridge. The mechanism that locks the bridge broke.